Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer 2010 First Episode Reviews: Overview

Ok, I really wanted this post up yesterday, but I got lazy so here it is today instead.  This post will deal with the overview of what I am trying to accomplish with first episode reviews and will also be a place to view all of the first episode reviews.  Notice that there is a new label: overview.  Each of these will direct to a page like this one for each of the anime seasons that I cover, both first episode reviews and full series reviews.  This means that I will make a new page for the spring 2010 full reviews in a short time, or convert a post.
Anyways, my goal for first episode reviews is to help both me and you decide which animes are worth a watch each season.  I will not put up reviews for sequels, kid's shows, BL(boys love) related anime, or anything I find unappealing at a glance.  That said, I will cover many, many anime from action to romance, shoujo to shounen.  I will likely have 1-4 pictures per anime I cover and a short blurb on the OP/ED if relevant.  I will also include where you can stream each anime if relevant and of course my thoughts on the anime and whether or not I think I will follow it until the end.  Each post will be broken into 2 or 3 different animes so I do not make too many posts or too long of posts.  With that, let anime season summer 2010 begin.

--CsMiREK

No comments: